Trends, Product & Themes
A few Designs Direct employees went out to the Las Vegas Market to take a look at what’s in the market for home decor, whether it was an uprising trend or on its way out. We saw many themes & product treatment we liked that could resonate with the everyday home decor consumer & we felt were worth noting. Click below for a few of the trends & some correlating product! If you are liking any of themes and would like to see more designs, reach out to your personal Merchandiser!
Some quick general takeaways:
- Rothko Style prints were popping up here and there, we could see this becoming more popular in the Abstract theme
- Abstracts were leaning towards light & monochromatic colorways. Saw some sophisticated glitter coming through here that looked really nice and glam-chic.
- Black or Navy brushstroke style prints on a white background
- Diptychs, Triptychs & sectional sets were still popular & eye-catching
- Farmhouse trend was still heavy, but the overall feel was white, light, and airy as opposed to brown, tans and rustic
- Watercolor still a heavy look
- Framed natural/raw feeling elements